- Class A Introduction to Forms
- Class B Form Styling
Due This week
- Site Planning Assignment
- Download the form assignment here.
- Create a styled and working working form for your newly created company. In this lesson we will create a form for the end user to communicate with us by sending the contents of this form to you in an email using a PHP script. I will provide you the php form here. The form should contain drop down lists, radio buttons, check boxes, and text areas. You will also used advanced CSS to make the form more visually appealling.
- Readinput types by w3schools
- ReadHTML5 input attributes by w3schools
- Read Forms and Inputs by w3schools
- Read text area by w3schools
- Read Label by w3schools
- Read fieldset and legend by w3schools
- Read HTML5Pattern
- Read Form Design Inspiration
- My videos are available on itunes. Following is the link:
Once there clicking on the blue links "View in iTunes" will allow you to do so. If you don't have iTunes installed it's easy and free. One note, I created the videos in alphabetical, and numerical order. Know that the sequence is 01a, 01b, 01c, and so forth.
03c_Forms_NewInputs.mp4 (Video to come)
- For additional information
- Link to example form with HTML5 inputs
- Link to example form with a radio buttons, text area, dropdown, and checkbox inputs
- Watch Lynda.com - HTML Essential Training Chapter 16 on Forms
- Watch Lynda.com - HTML5 Web Forms in Depth